Monday, March 2, 2009

New Mac Info...

Well, I took Mac to the Dr. on Friday and he is definitely growing! In 1 week he went from 5 lb 8 oz to 6lb 3oz. And in 2 weeks he has grown from 18.5 in to 20.5 in! I guess all that milk really isn't just coming out in the diaper!

This was a big weekend for Mac...he made his first trip to College Station! We were actually going up there for a wedding and just stayed with my cousins. My sister came with us as well to take care of Mac Friday and Saturday evening. Thanks BB! Now we couldn't go to CS without getting a picture of little man at Kyle Field. Of course it was so cold Sunday morning, but we managed to snap a quick picture of Mac and his proud Papa in front of the stadium. I know you can't see it, but he even has on his A&M beanie for the occasion =). We also had a great time at the wedding. As much as I love Mac it was really great to get out and see our friends.
Okay, Mac is telling me that it's time to eat so I have to run, but I will update more later!

No comments: