Friday, March 27, 2009

6 weeks!

I didn't have time yesterday to post on this, but I have to say Happy 6 week birthday to my baby boy! I know I'm probably starting to sound like a broken record, but it's just going so fast! It's amazing to see him grow. He is really starting to track with his eyes now and he's starting to get a little more coordination with those chubby little arms! Plus he's back to sleeping in the bassinet now that that pesky cold is clearing up...
I went to the Dr. yesterday as well and all is good! I got the green light to start working out so I'm excited. I'm going to check out the pilates/yoga studio next to our house today. I'm ready to get some tone back in those abs! Having Mac has really changed my outlook on my body though. After weighing in at the Dr's office I am exactly where I want to be weight-wise so I'm very pleased. I definitely do not want to lose anymore weight, but I want some definition back. For the first time in my life I am not overly concerned about the way I look and I couldn't be happier. Don't get me wrong...I have the "problem areas" that need some attention, but THAT'S OK! I have just realized that in order to take care of my baby I need to take care of myself. I just want to be healthy and happy...and obviously want the same thing for my guys...there really isn't much more that I could ask for. I can honestly say I am at a place right now...a great place...filled with happiness (plus exhaustion)!
Happy 6 week B-Day baby boy!

1 comment:

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Happy 6 weeks! He's so cute! I think we are going to Houston in May so we will have to come meet him!