Friday, March 6, 2009

Farewell Cammy....

I'm posting this to say "Thanks" and "Bye" to my mother-in-law who has been staying with us since Tuesday. She has been a great help and I'm so glad that she got to spend some time with Mac. No one can possibly love Mac as much as Eric and I, but the grandparents come in a close second! Cammy (that's her official grandmother name) is heading to Austin tomorrow to watch Eric's sister dance (she's a ballerina) and then heading back to Colorado. Heisman has definitely enjoyed her visit as well...he has enjoyed getting some much needed attention since he's been a little neglected the past 3 weeks. He's gone on walks, played keep away, and even tug of war...so let me just say thanks for tiring him out! On Thursday I decided Heisman needed to have a little fun and go "swimming" in the backyard. Here are some pictures of our "first child" enjoying his "Day O Fun"
When we moved into our house Cam gave us a rocking chair that she has had for a while...we have it up in the guest bedroom and she enjoyed rocking Mac just like she had rocked Eric when he was a baby. She also brought us water from the Jordan River (she just got back from Israel) that we will use at his baptism in a few months. Here is a sweet picture of the two of them in the chair:
The gifts continue to pour in for Mr. Mac (and if I haven't sent you your thank you note yet I apologize...it's coming!). One of his latest gifts was the cutest little hooded frog towel from my friend Shauna's Mom.... I love this picture because you can see that he is finally starting to chub up...and not to mention those beautiful blue eyes!

And to end the blog for the evening....here is a picture of Mac, passed out after eating. He loves to sleep on our chest and he just looks so darn cute! I know I have 100 pictures of the same thing, but I just love all the little faces he makes! Plus he sleeps just like his mommy...mouth wide open =)








No comments: