Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mac's First Girlfriend....

Well, Mommy and Me yoga didn't happen...Mommy was too sleepy =). We are going to try again on Monday.

Mac and I went over to my friend Shauna's to drop off a jacket that her little girl, Brynn, left at our house last week. Eric met us over there and we ended up staying for dinner. I just had to share some of these pictures!

Brynn LOVES her Baby Mac...Here are some of Brynn "sharing" her toys with Mac...


And this has to be an all-time favorite...you can play "Where's Waldo", but instead of looking for Waldo look for Mac...this one can be used for black mail when he get a little older! Brynn was determined to give him that little pink dress =)



And these 2 are just adorable. Brynn decided that it was time for her and Mac to take a little nap...The first one looks like Mac is just shocked by whatever Brynn just told him =)...she is so funny with him: Brynn wanted to help me change Mac's diaper and of course it was a nice big poop...she grabbed a wipe to help me and as she was wiping him I hear in a quiet little voice..."nasty...just nasty". I was laughing so hard. She just kept saying it until we were done...

Okay, gotta get some sleep!

1 comment:

Delia said...

That is too funny!