Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Got It, I Got It!

Eric got me the Wii Fit for my birthday! As most of you know, Eric and I are like little children when it comes to presents....we NEVER actually make it to the day of the event before we open something. Since we have been together, I don't think I have ever actually opened a Christmas, birthday, or anniversary present on the actual day...I think he got an Easter basket on Easter once =). I have an hour and 45 minutes until it's really my birthday so that's pretty good for me! Anyway, I am so so so so so excited! I have wanted one of these for so long! YEAH!!!!!! I can't wait to use it. Seriously guys...the level of excitement is kind of ridiculous for a 28 year old.

Cards are a BIG deal to me, and after many years, and many fights, Eric has realized that I want a card!!!! And my sweet boy Mac got me one too....


How cute is that?!?!?

And even Heisman decided to join in on the fun (he LOVES unwrapping presents). And I know he looks possessed in this picture, but the guy was just having fun! And on a side note...we took him for a walk this evening and somehow he managed to run face first into a fence...it was quite funny.

I am already having the best birthday ever and it's not even my birthday! But I have to admit...having my boys in my life is really what makes this day special (but I'm keeping the Wii Fit!)
Tomorrow we are going to Rice Village so I can find a shirt to wear for dinner (I'm sure Eric is so excited about that part of the day) and then we are going to dinner at Lucio's with some of our closest friends. My sister and her fiance are coming over to see me (yeah right...they are coming to see that cute little man) and then my mom and her fiance (lots of weddings going on) are going to babysit....

I am so happy....I can't wait to just hang out with the Eric, Mac, and Heisman. I'm so glad that Eric has tomorrow off...

I love my life =)

1 comment:

Byron and Kelly said...

Happy Birthday!! See you tonight!