Monday, April 20, 2009

Mac's New Buddy...

Mac had a busy day today. We went to see my Mom at her work out in Katy this morning. He got to meet everyone there and then we went to meet up with my friend Jennifer and her little boy Jackson. He is too cute for words. He seemed to be very interested in Mac and when we got back to her house he was so cute. He wanted show Mac where he puts his shoes, he showed him some toys...very sweet =). But the cutest thing was when he got to hold Mac. You don't expect little boys to be gentle with a baby, but he was so good with him! Mac just laid there and laughed/smiled the whole time. Tell me this isn't adorable:
They also have a Boston Terrier so I got lots of nice kisses from their dog Sophie. But I have still yet to meet a dog with the spastic nature of Heisman. Compared to him Sophie was calm! I forget how flat Heisman's face is sometimes...then I see another Boston who actually has a snout. Poor Heisman...it really does look like he ran into a wall =)

I decided to take Mac and Heisman for a walk this evening. There is a small lake behind our house that we always walk by. I noticed a piece of wood floating, but it quickly sank and started bubbling...I stood there for a minute and then I realized it was an alligator! Now most people would probably leave at that point, but I just had to wait to see if it came back up (we were not in danger...I promise I wouldn't do that with Mac!). Soon it popped back up and the head was about the size of Heisman!...it was huge. Then we left =). I could just see myself getting chased down the street by a gator...and if you've ever seen me run you know I would not win that race! Here is a picture I took of it as it was going under the water for the 2nd time:

No comments: