Monday, April 13, 2009

My Big Strong Man...

Well Mac went to the Dr. today and he weighs 10 lbs. 11 oz! He's getting to be such a big boy! The Dr. even commented on how active/vocal he is. She said, and I quote, "He is very advanced for his age." See, I wasn't making it up...he really is special! =)

Now when it came time for the shots I was okay and then the Dr. said "just so you know, a lot of new mom's cry when babies get their first shots." I was totally fine. Then they stuck my little man and he made a face and a noise that I have never seen/heard from him and it made me tear up! The Dr. just patted me on the back and said "I told you." I felt so silly that I started laughing a little bit. All in all Mac did really well though, he cried for about 15 seconds, whined for a minute or two and then off to sleep. He is passed out right now, but I'm certain that tonight will not be fun for any of us. I'm glad we don't have to do this again for 2 months.

No comments: