Friday, January 23, 2009

Quick update

So we went to the Dr. today and everything is good....36 weeks. And now I am having contractions (which I am not enjoying so much). They hurt =(...anyway, I'm not dilated so nothing really is going on though. From what the Dr. said, he pretty much can come whenever he wants at this point, but that doesn't necessarily mean soon....
Right now it's just an annoying, constant pain....it really hurts about every 30 minutes or so and then subsides for a little while, but never fully goes away....not much longer I guess =)....
And let me just say to all you men out there...when your wife is having a contraction, telling her "I really don't' think it's as bad as you think...." is NOT the best response. I love you babe, but not your finest moment =)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

as for a devotional, amanda jones (beth moore's daughter) mentioned a good one on her blog. it's linked from the post on "expecting." i think it's for each week of your baby's first year. looks good. her blog is linked from mine. :)