Sunday, January 18, 2009

Party Time???

Okay, BB was rock'n out this morning...I don't know what he was do'n in there!
I also have to mention how cute my husband is...I heard banging and clanging this morning when I woke up and when I went in the living room Eric had put together the pack n play, high chair, bouncer, and was working on some other chair thing we have gotten. He just had this huge smile on his face...he was so proud =). There is nothing more attractive than a man putting together baby gear!..I love him so much...he's going to be the BEST daddy ever!!!














And I can't leave out my first baby...I feel so bad for him...like he's about to just get a huge slap in the face when this baby comes. I do love my Heisman!!! He loves to wedge himself between the back on the couch and the cushions...such a sweetheart =)





No comments: