Sunday, January 11, 2009

I LOVE the Houstonian!!!!

We had the best time at the Houstonian! First of all, when we checked in the lady at the front desk asked when the baby was due, etc. etc....then an hour later, as we are sitting in the room, there is a knock on the door. They brought us milk and cookies and a note saying congrats on the baby! Now that's service!!! We had a wonderful dinner at The Olivette (at the Houstonian)...when it came time for dessert nothing really looked all that great to me on the menu. So I asked if they happen to have any cheesecake (lately cheesecake has sounded REALLY good to me)...the waiter smiled and said he was sure they did...and he got me some! Being pregnant really gets you somewhere...ha ha ha! After dinner we just kind of relaxed in the bed...well, let me clarify that. Eric relaxed in the bed while I slept on the couch =). I tried to sleep in the bed, but the couch was so much more comfortable. I think I have found my sleeping spot until BB comes. The back of the couch actually provides some support and it is much easier to sleep. I told Eric we should leave all the pillows and blankets on the couch so they would think he got in trouble =).

Then we went to the spa this morning...I LOVE massages...there are few things I would rather do! Eric got a "Sports Pedicure" (I guess that makes it manly?)...Okay, my computer is acting up right now so I will write more later...but here is a prego pic...

No comments: