Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Shower!!!!!

I had the best shower ever!!!!! I had such a great time! My friends/family are so wonderful. And....we seriously have almost EVERYTHING on the registry! The cake was too cute. It had a little Aggie bear on it =). My friend Marla was kind enough to host the event at her home (which is conveniently located approximately 2 minutes from my house!). And let me just say thank you so much to my friends Marla, Shauna, and my mom and my sister for today. Like I said, everything was absolutely wonderful! Eric and I really appreciate everything that people have done for us...Here are some pictures of stuff we got today for little BB as well as some pictures from the shower.



One of the items on the registry that I have really been hoping for is the Pack-N-Play...and we got it along with the high chair (they are from the Chicco Discovery group along with the stroller/carseat that we got for Christmas:













We also got the rainforest bath tub so that little man can get his nightly bath =). My sister Melanie also gave us some really cute clothes and the most adorable stuffed giraffe for BB's room.

So here are just some random shower pics for ya:
Me and my Mom
Add Image
My sister, Mom, me, Shauna, and MarlaI'm putting the rest of the pictures on Facebook if you are interested in seeing them. But my friend Amanda posted some pictures of her favorite baby outfits so I thought I'd do the same! As most of you know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beatles, so when I saw this at Baby Gap I couldn't resist:
This is a little Ralph Lauren onsie that I think is just to adorable: Here is a little sweater from Gap. I am really hoping that he will get a chance to wear it. Who knows what the weather will be like!
And this is a sweater from Janie and Jack that has a Boston Terrier on it! It's actually for a 1 year old, but he will get to wear this sometime next year.

Okay, hope you enjoyed the pics...check out facebook!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Alana, these are so fun! What a neat shower! I love the little Aggie bear. We have a bunch of the Chicco stuff from Jackson and have loved it. Also, that little Ralph Lauren outfit is too cute! Here's a little hint for you - Polo stuff runs small. Try it on BB way before he gets to the month it says on the tag. I missed out on Jackson wearing several things he got because I waited too long. Bummer because they are so cute and not cheap!