Monday, February 23, 2009

Wanna See It????

Wanna see the cutest belly button ever....I know I'm totally a first time mom, but I can't help myself:
Look at how cute his little belly button turned out =). It's still a little red so we're going to keep up with the sponge baths for a few days, but how could you not just love it! Okay, I totally admit that it is ridiculous that I'm posting about my baby's navel, but I'm running on very little sleep here so cut me a little slack.

I went to the doctor today and everything checks out well! He removed the steri-strips and I am shocked...there is hardly any scar at all! We are only 11 days out! I could not be happier. Here is a picture of Mac and Dr. Irwin. That is basically how he held him when he pulled him out of me I think =). And here is his nurse with him...I love her to death. She is such a sweet heart. All the nurses went on and on about how tiny he was. One of them asked me, "Didn't they tell you he was going to be 8 lbs?" I just laughed. Another nurse told me that the last day I came in before having him they all said there was no way there was a 8lb kid inside of me!

But, the best news of the day....I get to take a LONG HOT BATH TONIGHT! And I mean a HOT HOT HOT bath. Oh, this is going to be so nice.

Here are a few more pics that I just haven't uploaded yet:































1 comment:

Amanda said...

Enjoy your steaming hot bath! You deserve it.