Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Third Trimester Thoughts...

So, it's a slow day at work (not really, I just don't want to work), and I got to thinking about the randomness that are my thoughts. They range throughout the day and it's kind of funny what I sit and ponder....here are some examples:

1. There is a human being inside of me
2. There is a human being inside of me that is moving...that's pretty cool
3. There is a human being inside of me that is moving and that did not feel so good
4. I have to pee
5. There is a human being inside of me that has a hand or foot stuck in my rib
6. Yeah!!! Baby furniture
7. Poor Heisman...he has no idea what's coming
8. I wonder if they have any fruit that's not 2 weeks old down in the cafeteria
9. I have to pee...again
10. I need to wash all his clothes
11. I am so excited for him to come!
12. Am I ever going to have a flat stomach/see my feet again
13. I bet they'll feel sorry for me and let me cut to the front of the line
14. That's a cute belt....I miss wearing belts
15. I need to pee...AGAIN!!!!
16. I am a huge fat slob!....I'm wearing tent dresses from now on =)
17. I'm a good look'n pregnant woman!
18. I'm hungry again
19. I wonder what Eric's doing
20. Hmm...there's a person in there...a person that has to come out!!!!

So I don't know if you call that crazy, neurotic, or just pregnant (which they probably all mean the same thing). And keep in mind when you see me...you don't know which of these thoughts is going through my head so BEWARE! ha ha.
As I have said...I have been so fortunate this entire pregnancy...so many of my friends have been so sick or on bed rest, etc. pretty much their entire pregnancy so I really am not complaining, but this is all starting to catch up to me now. I am so exhausted....and yes, I do realize I'm going to be getting less sleep once he comes....I am truly looking forward to the day that I can sleep on my stomach again and that I don't have to wake Eric up to hoist me out of bed...that one is actually pretty funny to see.
Last time we went to the Dr., Eric commented that he didn't understand why I kept saying I would LOVE to have him at 37 or 38 weeks if he decided to join us a little early...this is why I love my OB...he told him not only are the last 3 weeks (37-40) absolutely miserable, but that I would probably hate everything that came out of his mouth until that kid popped out (and probably for a while after..ha ha). He said, just remember...as far as she's concerned...this is your fault!!! Poor Eric. I don't think I've been too crazy or emotional, but I'm sure he'd have a different opinion. He has bought me flowers, rubbed my back...pretty much done anything that I asked. Now just because he did it doesn't mean I didn't change my mind and want it the complete opposite way, but he still did it =).
Okay, I have to do some work, but I hope that everyone has a Happy New Year! I'll be at the greatest restaurant in the world tonight...Capital Grille! Be safe!

No comments: