Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 Things That Made Me Happy Today....

First and foremost (and this probably should be the last one on the list) I got my hair color back to a more manageable color today...it feels so much better. I am the first to admit I'm a tad on the picky side when it comes to my hair, but I just couldn't stand the way it came out the last time. I love my hairstylist though....If you are in Houston and need a GREAT place to go, I love Blue Mambo (http://www.bluemambostudio.com/). Julie C. is the best. And what's crazy is that I was paying more going to Visible Changes where they almost always messed up my hair!

Second, I found out that we are getting BB's crib for Christmas!!! Yeah! I cannot wait to put it together. Well, actually to stand there and watch Eric put it together, but either way....I am so excited to start putting everything in his room!

Third, and probably the most important, I got some new information about my job. A little while ago I posted about my conflict of going back to work vs. staying at home. Well, my job has said that they are going to let me come back part time...and I can work 2 or 3 days a week! The major benefit of this is obviously that I get to stay home with my little man, but still get out of the house a few days a week. Plus I will get to keep insurance benefits. This was actually a HUGE deal because since Eric works at a start up company the insurance is not only sub par, but it is ridiculously expensive. I really feel like everything has fallen into place and this is what I am supposed to do. I really feel at peace with this...yeah!!!! I still have to figure out what I am going to do about childcare when I am at work, but I am positive that things will work out....

Anyway, I REALLY need to get motivated and finish Christmas shopping!!!! I am almost done, but it's those last few items that are really slowing me down. I'm just not sure what to get these people! Oh well, I'm sure I'll figure something out. I just don't want to be searching on Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That will be perfect!