Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pregnancy Hair.....

I went to get my hair done today....and it is too dark....AGAIN! I am so frustrated with my hair right now. I had been warned that during pregnancy your hair can do weird things...including the color....My hairdresser said she didn't intend for it to come out as dark as it did and that it will fade a little, but I don't like it....I like my hair so much lighter =(...sigh....I just want to have my hair done and it come out the way I want! I'm sure I'll get it "fixed" and end up with purple hair or something in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I just got some highlights and lowlights done last week and mine is a lot darker than normal too. Weird! This is only the beginning of hair trouble. Wait til it all starts falling out. Come May you will be cleaning out your hairbrush every day. It's nuts!