Sunday, December 28, 2008

On It's Way!

BB's room is slowly but surely being completed....the crib is put together with all the bedding and we will be getting the rest of the furniture this week! We also got the stroller/carseat too! The one we registered for ended up looking purple instead of blue (a little too feminine for BB) so we ended up taking it back and getting another one that I actually like much more. I told Eric that I at least feel better that we can now give him a place to sleep and something to ride home in! Here are a few pictures of the room/crib and of course one of the proud pappa who put the crib together =):


We are also getting drapes fr BB's room and when we went to PB Kids the other night they had curtain rods with footballs on the ends...so guess what we have for a curtain rod =). It's actually really cute and goes will with the rest of the room. I can't wait to get everything up!
Eric is downstairs right now working on getting the stroller put together so I'm staying out of the way...I'm not very mechanically inclined so it's probably best...hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!.....





No comments: