Friday, October 23, 2009

Weeeeeeeeeee!

I took Mac to a little playground near our house yesterday afternoon. They have the swings for little kids where they actually sit inside. Mac loved it! He apparently loves for the wind to hit his face so that added with the wind he got from swinging was perfect.


I noticed that he kept looking over to the side and I couldn't figure out why. I finally figured it out...he was seeing his shadow! He seemed a little confused as to why it kept going away and coming back...

I took a picture of him last night while we were practicing our crawling(yes, he's still going backwards) and this picture shocked me.


I know he looks like his daddy, but this one is just crazy...he looks EXACTLY like Eric! Maybe all those stains on his shirt remind me of how Eric looks after a meal =)

Some sad news...next Monday is the last Mommy and Me music class until January! I'm going to miss going, but Mac does get to wear his Halloween costume this week. I can't wait to see all the kids dressed up.

We are also going to go to the zoo next week. I love the zoo so I am really excited! I will be interested to see if Mac even notices the animals...the smells he will probably notice.

Here are a few more pics!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can you imagine still pushing him in that kind of swing in three years? Because Jackson still begs to get in those. What a goober. Mac is so adorable, Alana!