Friday, October 16, 2009

One of Those....

Have you ever had one of those weeks...nothing major happens, but all the little things that can go wrong do? That has been my week. Broken toes, hour and a half wait times, dresses not fitting, running late to everything, puke in the car....again, nothing major or earth shattering, but all the little things just seemed to pile up this week. Trust me, I know it could be worse, but it has just made for a blah and frustrating week. After this morning (I'm not even going to get into it) the tears were flowing....but seeing my child sitting in his classroom with nothing up a shirt and a diaper on due to a massive blow out somehow made it a little better. =)

I have a few friends that are having really tough weeks so I guess I should just be happy that all the big things went right. One friend lost his 19 year old brother last week and the funeral was on Monday, and another had to have surgery at MD Anderson on Wednesday...so keep them in your prayers.

I think that one of the best things about being a Mom that even if you are having a rough day...that toothy grin on that chubby little face can always make you smile...thanks Mac, Mommy needed it!

1 comment:

Macole said...

Yall should come hang out with me tomorrow!!