Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Talking Monkey

Yesterday Mac celebrated his first Halloween as the cutest little monkey I have ever seen! We went to lunch with my Mom and step dad out in Pearland and I tried to pressure Eric to get into the spirit of things and to my delight he did. Eric decided to dress up as his favorite person....Mac! Now go ahead and try to tell me this is not the sweetest pictures you have ever seen...just try:
Mel took some pictures of Mac that turned out so well:
That afternoon we headed up to HFBC for the Fall Festival. I actually spent every Halloween night there growing up so it was fun to have Mac sped his first Halloween doing the same. I was pleasantly surprised that Mac let us keep the costume on him for about 15 minutes to get pictures. It felt great outside, but being in a lined, furry monkey suit with fuzzy feet and a wooly looking head was just too much for anyone to handle. Mac had some friends from his music class stop by to play and I was also excited to see old friends and meet their little ones for the first time.

Fellow blogger Amanda and her little girl Annabeth (who is about a week older than Mac):
Mac and Pop:
Noni, Grandmama, and Mac

Mac and his Great Grandparents:
My Dad, laying on the ground just to make the boy happy...makes me smile!
Bubbles!:
The 2 Eric's (actually I guess the 3) with Mac and Caleb:
Checking out the petting zoo:
It was a good day! Mac was quite cranky by the end, but that's a lot for a little boy to do in a day...

Mac has started something new..."talking"! He has started saying Dada incessantly since Friday. Eric of course loves it! I think that Eric and I are both being referred to as Dada, but I'll take what I can get!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a precious little monkey!

He is getting so big Alana!