Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hannibal's New Wheels

I am now referring to my son as "Hannibal" due to the fact that he enjoys biting my face. When I go in for a kiss he thinks it is funny to grab my face and bite down on my nose (sometimes my upper lip if he has bad aim). It hurts. It really hurts! That one little tooth is like a razor blade. Oh well, I guess I should be flattered...he thinks I'm so pretty he just wants to eat me up! Here is a picture I found to be appropriate for the topic since he is such a handsome little devil:

I become quite tired of lugging around Mac's big stroller (the one that the car seat fits into). It's just so bulky and heavy. I think that there are times that it comes in handy like on walks or if Mac decides to take a nap I can just lay the seat down, but other than that it's just a bit much. I decided that I would like to get him an umbrella stroller and I really like the Maclarens. Of course, they are WAY too expensive so I got on Craigslist to see what I could find. There was a lady selling one that was barely used for $30...that's right $30. For those of you who don't know, these things run about $200. Needless to say, I was a little skeptical. I thought I would drive out to see this thing and it would have poop stains and holes all over it...I was pleasantly surprised. The stroller looks brand new! And to make it even better, the lady was not home when I got there so to be nice she sold it to me for $20! I love a good deal! Here is the stroller that I ended up getting (in black): http://www.maclarenbaby.com/us/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=99&Itemid=491

I am also very excited because Mac's Halloween costume came in today. He is going to be the cutest little monkey...I am just hoping that it is cool by then because the outfit is really thick. He will be so hot! He didn't mind putting the body part of the outfit on, but the little hat part he was not so thrilled about....as long as I can get some pictures of him on without tears I will be happy

No comments: