Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Difference A Day Makes....

First off, I just want to say thank you to all of ya'll who commented, emailed, called, etc. about Mac. I am blessed with such wonderful friends and family! I am so happy that I started blogging....it seems like anytime I have a question or am having tough day someone gives me a suggestion or encouragement and it makes it so much easier! So thank you guys so much!

Mac's doctor called me this morning and after speaking with her I am pretty confident that Mac will not need a helmet. Actually, she is rather irritated that the physical therapist even recommended it. She wants to see him in a few weeks after we have been doing the stretches/exercises, but he should be fine! She said that not all kids have perfectly round heads and that his flat spot should round out if we keep doing what we are doing....

Thanks again for all your comments....

No comments: