Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Day In The Life...

My name is Mac Bethea and I am 6 1/2 months old. I weigh a whopping 18.5 pounds and am 27 1/2 inches long. I am getting my first tooth and I am eating all sorts of new things. Here is my daily life in pictures =):

I wake up very happy to see my Mommy and Daddy
I have my breakfast:
Then I play with my puppy
Time to jump (or get my legs ready for football as daddy says):
Snack Time!:
Then I go outside and lay on my blanket in the sun:
Now I cuddle up with a good book!
Time to run errands with Mommy:
After lunch I take a nap...sometimes:
And now I'm awake...time to play again!
I watch my Baby Einstein DVD:
And now it's time for a diaper change...even though I toss and turn when Mommy tries to put it back on:
Since I'm on the ground I like to play with my toys for a while:
I get a change of clothes since I made a big mess in mine and play with my puppy after my snack:
And now it's off for a walk:
Then it's my bath time!
I get cleaned and combed:
I check it all out in the mirror:
And then I bounce some more!

I am so happy when my Daddy comes home
Me and my Daddy play and eat, but I get mad when it's time to go to sleep

I am so sleepy
Off to bed!
Well guys, that's my day! Tomorrow I start my first day of school so come back for more pictures of me!

No comments: