Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nap Time Woes...

I thought all babies liked to have a nap during the day? What is wrong with my child? He refuses to nap. I don't know if I am supposed to just put him in his crib and let him scream himself to sleep or just let him stay up and play?!? I have even tried letting him sleep on my chest but he is not having it. I need tips! Did any of ya'll have babies that refused to sleep during the day?

And to make it just a little better, I have been sick for a week and a half now. It's not getting better either; it's so much worse. I think I may have lost a lung with the coughing and I am running low grade fevers. Eric and Mac were both sick last week and seem to be much better but I just can't get rid of this. Everything hurts...

One bit of good news; Mac sat up all day himself for over 1 minute. There were a few wobbles in there, but I was so proud of my big boy!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Do you have the Baby Wise books? They are pretty helpful when it comes to getting naptimes down. We were struggling with this week before last.

Check this out too:
http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/