Thursday, August 20, 2009

Away We Go...

Have you ever been really excited and happy but sad and anxious at the same time? Well, that's me. Eric and I are getting ready to leave for Cancun for a few days and as much as I want to go...part of me really doesn't want to! Don't get me wrong, I am so excited to spend some time with Eric and just relax on the beach, but I am really going to miss my little man. We have left him before (for 24 hours), but never for 4 days. I told Eric that we should hire a nanny so we can take Mac with us but still be able to do what we want...he said no =). I know it will be okay and I know that we will have a great time, but I finally understand why people don't want to leave their kids. Mac is finally to that point where he is doing cute things everyday and I don't want to miss anything! I wonder if he will even know that I am gone...or if he'll be excited when I get home. I have a feeling that I will be so happy to get home and see him. I know he will be well taken care of but that doesn't mean I won't worry. I talked to my sister last night and she told me to remember that using my cel phone while in Mexico will cost me an arm and a leg, but I am getting at least 2 short phone calls in while I am gone!...I miss him already!
Oh well, here are some pictures....hopefully I can get on the internet and look at his pictures while I'm away...

Mac at his first friend's birthday party:



Mac and the ladies:



Squeaky Clean:



Just being Mac:



His first kiss:



Just being cute:

No comments: