Friday, August 28, 2009

The Scholar...

Eric and I took Mac to school this morning to meet his teachers and a few of his new classmates. He seemed to enjoy it. He will be the youngest kid in the class (by about a month) and that actually makes me happy. I think it may help him to develop earlier if he is surrounded by kids who are a little older. The teachers seemed really nice and I enjoyed talking to the other Mom's that came. It is really amazing to see some of these other kids that are 1-2 months older than Mac. It's kind of like a little window into the future! Here are a few pictures of Mac at school:





Mac was actually eating his feet...the kid wasn't really pinning him down =):







Here is some more important news....we have a tooth! Well, sort of. There is a break in the skin and I can feel the tip of the tooth. Hopefully it will come in soon (I'm sure I will regret that statement the first time I get bit!). He has had a few bad nights that I'm attributing to teething so we'll see how easy or hard this is on him. I love it when babies have a few stray teeth....just so cute!

And here are some pictures of Mac with his new toy....







No comments: