Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Such a Big Strong Man!

Mac is such a big boy now! We went for his 6 month shots today and he didn't even cry! He just looked at the nurse with a mad face, but not a tear. I picked him up and that was that...such a brave little man! Well, not so little anymore. He now weighs 17.7 lbs (50%) and ready for this...27.5 inches which puts him in the 90th percentile. Yes, 90th. I asked twice just to make sure. Who knows...maybe Daddy will have a little football player! I would have never thought that my 5 pound 12 ounce newborn would already be so big. Where are the past 6 months gone?

The doctor also mentioned that Mac would probably start trying to stand with help and sit up by himself soon. I kind of laughed and showed her that Mac has already been doing that for a while. She said I better start baby proofing and to expect him to be crawling in the next month or so! What?!?!? She also said he'll be pulling up not too long after that. I thought I had more time...I guess I'll be chasing him around soon. Hope poor Heisman is ready to run.

Last night I was cracking up at Mac. He, like all babies, LOVES to be naked. I was VERY brave last night and let him just enjoy the nakedness for a little while which turned out to be some of the funniest pictures I have of him.

The boy inherited daddy's butt:



And like any red blooded American male, there is nothing better than watching tv naked:



Always surprised!:



And I just also want to add that I have the greatest husband...it doesn't get any better than this:



No comments: