Friday, September 3, 2010

You Lift Me Up...

Too many times in life we feel like we have no support, but for the past 8 years I have had a companion that was always close to my heart (literally). Unfortunately, the time has come to say good-bye, so it is with a heavy heart that I say a fond farewell to my favorite bra. It's a sad day. I may be alone on this one, but I'm not an easy fit when it comes to bras, so when I find a good one I stick with it. This is the best bra I have ever owned people. She (I'm assuming it's a girl) has supported me in t-shirts, dresses, nights out on the town, and everywhere in between. Her age as begun to show and that soft pink hue of her younger days has started to fade. She was never adorned with lace or beads; she was a simple lady. Her threads have begun to fray; she is not the young woman she used to be. She simply can no longer perform the task which she was called to do. It's time for her to go on to a better place; on to that big Victoria's Secret in the sky. Thanks for all the support....And yes, I just did a post about my bra!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ha ha! Love this, Alana!