Friday, April 23, 2010

I Have Gas!

You heard me...we have a gas leak! Fortunately the leak is actually inside our oven so we didn't have to cut off the gas to the house; only the oven. Unfortunately, for someone who uses the stove/oven twice a day, you quickly find that there are a limited number of things in the house to eat/prepare for meals. This all started Monday night and I'm almost to my breaking point. If I never see a sandwich again it will be too soon. And no, I'm really not saying this to make all you non-cookers look bad...I just really love to cook! GE is coming out on Monday so to all you P-Land people, don't be surprised if I come to your house with a pot of water and ask to boil it on your stove =).

And FYI to all you Mommy's with little boys...did you know that a 14 month old can get "jock itch" (I really hate that term so from here on out I will refer to it as "athlete's itch" or "AI"). I thought it was heat rash so we've been letting him "air it out" at night for a little while (and following him around with a towel just in case), but nope, it's AI. I had to buy the poor kid Lotrimin today. I feel that Mac has had enough trauma for one year in that area so hopefully it will get well quickly!

Since none of the above commentary would allow for a picture (the last section might get me a visit from CPS if I had photos), here is a picture my sister sent me that made me snort I laughed so hard. I really hate forwards, and this may not be that funny, but it made my day:

No comments: