Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Day Has Come...

Matthew 7:1: "Do not judge, lest ye be judged." The day has come people. All those times I saw people with their child on a leash. All those things I said in my head. Well, it's my turn. I bought my child (look of horror here)...a leash! I broke down today at Target and bought Mac a monkey leash. Yes, I recognize that they are silly looking, and yes, I know that I will be the giggled at as I stroll by, but too bad! I think it will be very helpful now that Mac wants to walk by himself. Especially in crowded public places. And lets be honest people, if anyone can pull off a monkey leash...it's my Mac!
(FYI..Mac does not like the monkey):

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I am cracking up over here. You're right though, he really does wear the monkey well!

Delia said...

Oh the feeling of having that monkey on your back!

Anonymous said...

You got it!!! I'm so jealous!! I need one for my monkey!!