Friday, May 22, 2009

Vroom Vroom...

Eric is hard to buy for...he will never tell me anything that he wants. ask =). So for his birthday I decided to get him a ride in a race car! I found a place that is only about 15 minutes away and he has always said that this was something he would like to do. The track is pretty big and the guy said they got up to about 140mph! I watched from a little tower and I have to say, there were a couple of times I got a little nervous. I told the driver we had a 3 month old at home so he could scare him...just don't kill him! After he got done with the race track we headed over to the go karts. We bought a session for each of us and it was so much fun! I strongly suggest heading out to this place is you ever get the chance. The whole time we were on them I kept realizing that i had this goofy smile on my face. It was great! You could really get going! We both had out share of spin outs/ending up in the grass, but overall we did pretty good I think!


And of c0urse here are some cute pictures from the week:

Eric's Birthday cake:


Mac's card for Daddy:

Mac just relaxing in the pool:

No comments: