Monday, May 4, 2009

Sleep and Weddings

Well, we have yet to repeat another 8 hours of sleep! In fact...I think he was just teasing us! Saturday night he actually woke up every 2 1/2 hours. Ahhh..I'm sure one day I will look back on these sleepless nights with fondness...but for now I just want some sleep.

I think this weekend kind of messed with Mac's sleeping abilities so I'm not sure that it's all his fault. My brother came into town Friday night (that had nothing to do with his sleep...we were in bed when he came in). And then on Saturday we went to my Mom's wedding. Mac slept the entire time were were there other than to take a bottle and change a diaper. Other than that he was out. I think he slept pretty solid from 1pm-6:30pm ish. Needless to say he was not fun that night. Oh well, I guess sleep is overrated anyway!
The wedding was beautiful and it was nice to get to hang out with some of my family that I don't usually get to see. It was a good time. Here are a few pictures:

Melanie, Kevin, Mac, and Me:
Mel (the groom), Kev, and Mac:
My Mom and Mac:

Ted and Aunt Barbara:


Not really much else to post. Mac has been really fussy today so I'm hoping that he will sleep well tonight since he didn't during the day!

No comments: