Friday, May 15, 2009

Head's Up!

You know how they have the ratings on tv shows now...well I think they should have a special rating for women who are trying to get pregnant, are pregnant, or have a baby! Ever since I got pregnant there are just certain topics that I do not wish to see on tv. Basically anything sad about a child, a mother, or any combination of the two. I saw something today on "The Doctors" about this woman who forgot her baby in the car for 8 hours (I know...I just don't get it either). Obviously the outcome was not good and I found myself sobbing for 20 minutes. "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" are my two guilty pleasures and it seems like almost every week they have some heart wrenching story about a kid. When I was pregnant they did an episode about a pregnant woman who basically had to chose her life or her babies...needless to say I didn't watch a lot of "Grey's" the rest of the pregnancy. All I'm saying is give me a little warning and then I know to turn the tv off! Maybe I'll just stick with the Golden Girls =)

On a lighter note...Mac LOVES being outside. I don't know if it's the sounds or the wind, but whatever it is it calms him down. He just sits and stares. I decided to see how he liked the grass on his feet. I think it tickled him a little because he laughed and laughed. I put a blanket down for him in the yard and I think the feeling of the grass on his back was fun for him...he just kept rocking side to side and kicking his feet...here are some pics of my outdoors man:



And by the way...I really do put clothes on my kid. He just gets so hot that I think he prefers the diaper!

No comments: