Monday, May 10, 2010

Snuggie Time

Eric and I were fortunate enough to have a mini-vacation this past weekend in San Antonio for our friend's wedding. Gorgeous weather, great food, and wonderful friends, but when Sunday morning came around I couldn't wait to get home to see Mac! That is one of the perks of having a kid; you are actually excited to come home after a getaway!
Mac had a great weekend with my Mom and probably didn't even care that we were gone, but he pretended to be excited when he saw us =). Once we got back to the house it was time for Mother's Day presents! I opened my cards (Heisman even got me one!) and then I saw my gift. Mac has started to get excited about ripping paper so he helped me out a little and there it was....a pink Snuggie. Now, I'm not going to lie, I make fun of all those Snuggie commercials. It's just silly! But, I put on a big smile and said it was the best gift...BUT THEN...Eric brought out another gift (apparently the Snuggie was a decoy). My wonderful husband got me all 13 of the Beatles albums! He said he has never seen me so excited about anything. I have been listening to them non stop since then. And even Mac is getting in on the action:



No comments: