Friday, July 17, 2009

Why?

You know when things happen and you don't understand? A girl I went to high school with (she was actually my sister's age) just posted on Facebook that they had lost their baby at 15 weeks. As if hearing that news would not be hard enough she had to endure 27 hours of labor/delivery. She wrote about holding her little baby boy after his birth and it just broke my heart. I cannot even begin to imagine that kind of pain. I look at situations like that and immediately think why? Why should someone have to go through that type of pain. Why would God let that happen? Obviously God has a plan greater than ours, but that is one I just don't understand. There are things I guess we will never understand. I sit and look at my beautiful healthy little boy and I don't even want to think what I would do without him. I was trying to tell Eric the story last night and couldn't stop sobbing. It's all just so sad. Pray for them...pray for healing. I don't know that you ever get over losing a child, but pray that they will be able to find the strength to keep going....

No comments: