Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stuff...

I took Mac to the Dr. the other day because we thought he had pink eye (where he would get pink eye I don't know). It turned out to be a clogged tear duct. It was so nasty looking, but the stuff they gave us cleared it up in less than 24 hours. The boy has been growing! When I took him in for his 2 month check up he was 25% for height and weight and 50% for his head....now he is a little over 14 lbs (50%), 25 inches (65%) and his head circumference puts him in the 75%! He has a big old head. But the doctor said he is right where he should be. Words a mom loves to hear.

Yesterday was Heisman's 4th birthday (yes I know when his birthday is) and we had a "party" for him. We have some friends in the area that have dogs so we invited them to come over last night. Heisman had so much fun. I even made a doggie birthday cake for them =)...Here is a picture of Heisman and his guests ( I love the goofy smile too!):


The sky was so beautiful last night so we took a few pictures out on the deck:

I have been trying to upload a video on here for the past 45 minutes and I am officially giving up now!...I will try again tomorrow because it is so cute!

No comments: