Friday, June 12, 2009

5 Wonderful Years!

I cannot believe that today is my 5 year wedding anniversary. As cliché as it sounds…it seems like just yesterday that we were walking down the aisle! These have been without a doubt, the most fantastic 5 years of my life. Eric, I really do not know where I would be without you. Somehow I found the perfect person to share my life with and I cannot even begin to express how much you mean to me. When we “be wed” I could have never imagined this life we have. You have given me a beautiful baby boy and more love than I ever deserved. “As Do I” (Eric knows what that means =) ).

And…today Mac turned 4 months old! Unfortunately for him that meant a trip to the doctor for his shots. He did well other than getting mad and kicking the syringes off the table while they were trying to give him the injections. Not much crying, and so far no fevers or anything like that…in fact he has slept most of the day. The doctor told us that we can go ahead and start him on some rice cereal. She said we can either add it to his bottle or try to spoon feed him. She recommends spoon feeding because it starts teaching them how to eat from something other than a bottle so we gave it a shot. He wasn’t too sure at first, but after a while he seemed to enjoy it…even got a few chuckles out of him. He looked like a rabid dog because he couldn’t quite seem to figure out how to swallow the stuff, but we’re working on it!



All in all…it has been a great day! Happy Anniversay/4 month birthday to my favorite guys!

No comments: