Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I

Well, this is my first post! I figured with the baby on the way now would be a good time to start a blog. A little background on my growing family....My husband Eric and I met the first semester of our freshman year at Texas A&M and have been together ever since. After 5 years of dating we got married in June 2004. Two years later Eric and I decided it was time to add to the family.....and we welcomed our baby Heisman (he's a dog). It was a good thing too because Eric decided to go back to school for his MBA at Rice and I needed someone to keep me company!...he finished up in 2007. I work at MD Anderson Cancer Center as a Data Analyst for the Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology (it's a mouthful, huh?) and Eric works at Cogent Compensation. We bought a house in Pearland and I couldn't be happier. When we decided to add another human baby to the family we thought we would have a few months of trying before it actually happened...it took 1 month =). We are expecting our first child February 23, 2009!!!! February can not come soon enough.

So hopefully this will be an interesting blog for friends and family.....I'll update soon!

3 comments:

CMB said...

YEA!!!
Now ya'll can learn to add pics:)
Cammy

Lauren said...

Hey girlie!

Congrats on the baby! I love being a mom. It's the best thing ever.

I just got my template under "Settings" on blogger, I think. But I am about to have a custom one made, because I'm sick of mine. :) You can find designers by just link-hopping until you find a custom one (very common), and the designer usually has a little logo on there somewhere that links to their site. They cost anywhere from like $25 to $100. I am probably going to use this lady:
http://www.fabulous-k.blogspot.com/

Good luck!

Murrell Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I found instructions on how to design your own template...if you want I will forward those to you...just send me your email address! I was too cheap to pay someone :) I'm glad you are blogging now. I can't wait for pictures of your baby!