Friday, August 22, 2008

Blondes Have More Fun!

Unfortunately I am no longer one =(. Since I got pregnant my hair has been growing at record speed. Every 3 weeks I was having to go in to get it colored and it was really starting to dry out my hair...not to mention the price to keep it up! I will almost definitely go back to blonde after the baby is born, but for now brown is easier. The only reason I like it when my hair is dark is that it does make my eyes stand out a lot. I think she went a tad too dark (I don't think my hair has ever been this dark), but it will fade a little. When I pulled in the garage last night I got the bug eyed look from Eric. Not sure if it was a good look or a bad look, but he's smart enough to know that if he tells me he doesn't like it I will probably cry, so according to him I'm "hot." I'm not really feeling it right now, but it's kind of a drastic change and I'm not used to it yet, so I'll give it a little time. So if you see me and you hate my new hair...LIE! Tell me I am stunning...ha ha ha =)

1 comment:

Delia said...

Ha! Now Eric is like Jason - married a blonde, but going to bed with a brunette. Well, for a while at least.