Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello...

Hi guys...there is something that I want to get off of my chest (and no i don't mean the 20 lbs I have added to the "girls"...ha ha ha!!!). Some people have mentioned that I seemed angry in my previous post; it probably came across that way because I was angry. I had a bad day and I wanted to express myself. Please view this blog as an "open diary" where I can post my thoughts, feelings, and expereiences for the day (or for the moment as hormones may have it..ha ha ha). I love you all and I hope that you will enjoy reading this throughout the pregnancy and afterwards, but just know that this is my opportunity to express myself. That is the point of my having this blog. I am going to post how I feel may that be happy, sad, angry, confused, etc. etc. I find it to be somewhat therapeutic to write down the things that are going on in my life and will continue to do so.
Again, I do hope that people will enjoy reading this, but keep in mind life is not always happy and rosy and I don't plan to pretend that it is. I have real feelings and emotions that may or may not be due to hormones at the time, but they are still real. I think that it is a lot healthier to express your feelings on paper (for all you old people who were around before the internet...ha ha ha) than to blow up at someone when you are frustrated.
Also, this is a great way to share the exciting and wonderful times that are to come over the next few months. Eric and I have so much to look forward to and are so blessed to be welcoming a little baby into our home. I want everyone to be a part of that as well.
So....to recap....real feelings, real emotions, etc. etc. etc...love you all....see you soon!

2 comments:

lala said...

Hi Sweetie, You sound pregnant!! I love you too and I love reading your daily postings. Tell Heisman, Eric, and Baby Bethea I love them also. Well, I've never actually meet Heisman but he sounds like a big part of the family so tell him I guess I love him.. I've never meet baby either but I KNOW I love him/her/them. Take good care of yourself even if you do have to write/vent sometimes.

lala said...

Oh, I forgot, Thanks for the updated pics of baby. How wonderfully blessed you are! I think baby looks alot like Aunt Barbara