Monday, November 10, 2008

Paint

Ok, so here is a pictures of me at 6 1/2 months. He has now found my ribs and enjoys kicking them. Right now it doesnt really hurt, it kind of tickles, but I'm sure once I have 5 or 6 pounds of baby punching and kicking it might be a different story! I'm not sure if a baby can really know if they like or dislike something at this point...all I know if that he gets really excited anytime Heisman is around. Heisman still likes to come and sniff my stomach, then he will usually lay his head on it (or sometimes his entire body across it). B.B. goes crazy! Again, not sure if that means he likes it or doesn't like it, but he doesn't do that for anyone else. Every night I lay in bed and watch the little jabs from underneath the skin...it's really fun to watch. Once again...when he weighs more it may not be as "cute", but for now it's fun!
His room is now painted (I'll take pictures tonight) and I really like it. It's a pale yellow and it turned out just how I had pictured it. I can't wait to get the crib and stuff in there...I held up the letters for his name (they are navy blue) and I think it looks really good!
Oh yea...I almost forgot...we painted downstairs too! I think it makes a huge difference. To me, paint just makes it look like more of a "home." Eric was not excited about doing it at first, but now he said that he really does like it. You can see the color in the picture above. I need to take pictures of that too....

No comments: