Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heisman and His Baby

I honestly think Heisman really loves this kid...He always wants to lay on my stomach or sniff it. I can't wait till he can really kick and just smack Heisman in the face....that should give him a big surprise! Most people would probably make the dog move, but I think it's cute...plus, I figure that if he "likes him" now he'll like him then....silly, I know. Here is a picture of him protecting his baby. Again, weird, but still cute =).

So most of you know that I have serious issues with the whole outtie belly button thing (no offense if you have one, but it creeps me out)...mine is nowhere near popping yet, but I can tell it's not quite as deep as it was before. Now I understand that some people end up with an outtie until they deliver, but I will push that sucker back in. I had a friend who did the same thing...band aids over it or whatever it takes....you won't see me with an outtie. And pregnant people don't have "regular" outties either...I saw one girl whose stuck out a good inch and a half! I guess if that's the "worst" thing I experience while pregnant I will count my blessings!

BB is big enough now (approximately 2 lbs/15 inches) that we can actually see him kick! I love watching him every night...Here are 2 videos. On the first one you can see him "roll" at about the 9 second mark. Look at the upper right of my stomach. On the second one you can see a good kick. Now, the point of the thing on my stomach was to show how he kicks it off...he missed the mark that time =). I would also like to point out that my stomach is NOT as big as it looks in these videos! I don't know if it was just the angle or what, but it makes me look huge!

No comments: