Monday, September 22, 2008

Never Mind!!!!

I no longer like my Boppy Pillow!!! Actually, it's probably not the pillows fault, but basically I have been laying on my left side so much that I got a frozen shoulder!!!! I hurt so bad. I could not lift my left arm even up to shoulder level. It felt like someone was stabbing me! Anyway, one cortisone injection, some lidocaine patches, and some Extra Strength Tylenol later I am finally feeling better. My doctor told me not to worry about sleeping on the left side for now. He said once I can't breathe on my back I can flip over.

I am so excited about next week. We get to find out if it's a boy or a girl. We are still convinced it is a girl (so if you're betting on it you should probably go for boy!). I went to Janie and Jack yesterday with Eric and found the cutest little outfits! One I saw for a boy had a Boston Terrier on it...bugged eyed and all!

Almost as exciting is my trip on Wednesday. I go to Vancouver Wed-Monday for work. On Thursday I am going to play with the dolphins at the Aquarium. I have ALWAYS wanted to swim with them, but 1. it's too cold up there now to go swimming and 2. i don't want some big fish being weirded out by me being pregnant or something (they say animals can tell) and trying to kill me =)....plus me in a wet suit right now is not gonna happen. Vancouver is supposed to be one of the most beautiful places so I'm really excited.

Here's another thing....so I have officially reached DD status...you know your boobs are huge when you get out of the shower and your husband says
Jesus...their huge!" I don't even know where you buy bras bigger than a DD. My friend suggested the "stripper" store to meet the needs of my expanding chest =) Hopefully they will settle down for a little while, but I doubt it. After a certain size bras are just not pretty anymore. I have always been "well endowed", but could at least get nice, lacy, bras. No more! These are "serious" bras. Don't get me wrong, I'm not into the 10 back hook bras yet or anything. They aren't ugly...they just aren't pretty. No lace, no frills; really, no color! You get to choose between the vast array of black, white, and the ever appealing, nude. I find myself looking at those nice little B and C cups with envy, but when you have "spillage" with a D you know it just ain't gonna happen. Oh well...some day I'll have 'em nipped and tucked!

No comments: