Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sick Day =(

I hate being sick...then again I don't guess I know anyone that likes it. It seems like a nice break from work, but you feel so bad it doesn't matter. Then you sit at home and worry about what you are missing and how much work you will have when you get back...sigh....

On a better note, we registered for a crib last night....here it is:
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62709&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=137ceff&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CmCatId=624386270262709

It's plain and simple. I just don't see the point in paying a lot of money for crib. This one converts into a toddler and then full size bed. Plus it has the matching dresser and chest which a lot don't I didn't want the actual changing table because you don't use it after the kid is out of diapers. We will just get one of the changing pads and put in on the chest....

Okay...I'm tired and going back to sleep now...

No comments: