Thursday, October 23, 2008

blah blah blah

I feel so blah today...I don't know what's wrong with me...just blah. It's not a good feeling, not a bad feeling, just, well....blah. It's one of those days that you would give anything just to lay in bed and watch tv all day...forget being productive!!! =)

Have you ever been so frustrated and confused by the decisions that someone makes?? I sometimes wonder if people realize how truly selfish they can be or if they really are just so naive that they don't see what they are doing and how it affects peoples feelings. I know I'm being vague, but I'm not going to call them out on it...but some of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I completely recognize that the things that are important to me may not be important to other people, but you expect that certain people in your life see what it means to you and respect that...but I guess not. I don't mean to come across as cynical, but it really makes you think when people make decisions without caring about how it affects other people.

I don't know...again, just having a blah day and somethings on my mind are not helping =(...oh well; tomorrow's a new day! =)

No comments: